I’ll keep this quick because the kitchen is a dirty, I have not washed my pump supplies or picked out tomorrow’s work fit:
- 7 month old baby boy is a tyrant and strong, he is also near crawling.
- Toddler is skinny but eating more.
- My new boss is so quirky and awesome! I respect and like her already.
- Pumping is going well, the breast milk just sprays out, TMI?
- The husband is so fun, loves him!
- I will be picking up Mixed Martial arts, archery and camping… I want to be Xena Warrior Princess!
- Going to the gym and working on the cardio!
- Jr is getting over his ear infection and putting the whole house through hell with his handsy, squirmy and new fake crying to manipulate us game. But he is so precious.. lol.
Category: breast-feeding, random, working mom, working mother, working out